Michigan Extruded Aluminum is committed to meeting customer requirements and increasing customer satisfaction through fulfillment of the above statement. MEA is able to continue to meet and exceed customer expectations through maintaining our ISO 9001 registration, and using the ISO management standards to constantly improve the extruded parts we provide our customers. Currently, MEA uses the following items for monitoring and evaluating our extrusions to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.
- Keyence IM-6120 Vision Measuring System
- 30” Optical Comparator overlay of CAD data
- Calipers and custom gaging used at all stages of production and inspection
- Two Digital Length measuring systems that can measure extruded parts up to 144”
- Dimensional evaluation with SPC monitoring on all extrusion runs
- Webster, Rockwell, Barcol, and/or Ames hardness testing methods on all parts going through the artificial aging (heat treat) process depending on profile configuration